newsshowsmassmediaphotosaudiosvideoslyricsrandombloggerymiscpresskitforum

Saturday, January 17, 2009

TRS @ i-eat-music | FriedChilliesTV, and VIMA

Actually we did these i-eat-music & VIMA interviews about a week or two ago I think. I forgot to check earlier whether they were up and just now I logged in to the website and it's there! Other VIMA nominees interviewed about food were Dose Two, DJ Ad-Voc (Nesh Dark Parade), Pot Amir Radiostar(ex-Innuendo), Deepset, Rithan Deja Voodoo Spells, and CODA.

Checkidoot (it was kinda fun):

Food rituals before a gig?

Worse food ever had?

Are you a good cook?


..Oh yeah and the VIMA is gon' be happening in a few hours. We're definitely not gonna win anything since we're grungoid losers so WordsManifest was hoping there would be a buffet, and me, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of hot local (or not) chicks to look passively at. Anyhow it's gonna be a historic event so it's gonna be dope.

Pss: they betta have air conditioning, I'm planning to wear this cool 20 bucks hoodie I just bought.

No comments: