newsshowsmassmediaphotosaudiosvideoslyricsrandombloggerymiscpresskitforum

Friday, January 23, 2009

Edjamahcatin'

Adly Syairi Ramly who is in my opinion one of the best music journalist in the country (or was, since he's now busy hijacking XFM instead) ran a few hip hop articles on Malay Mail not so long ago documenting the history of local hip hop. A lot of us heads missed most of this including me, cause I was and am still ignant when it comes to newspapers. But some major dudes did take notice, I recall Tripdisz (Pac of Doja, All Starz Division, Beat Conductah Extraordinaire) informing me of these articles, he also mentioned atuk Spit (Naughtius Maximus) collecting them.

However don't fret. Adly put up a note on facebook (with more to come) about local hip hop history and it's really detailed. We babies better get schooled.

Oh yeah, there's also a brief mention about TRS' origin. Sweet.

No comments: