newsshowsmassmediaphotosaudiosvideoslyricsrandombloggerymiscpresskitforum

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Resistance has moved!

The Resistance has been our forum since I don't know when. But now it's moving to a new address and new script. Back then I used Invision script which was free but along the way became a commercial product and I was unable to update or add new mods thus leaving it with a lot of unfixed errors, outdated features, and security issues especially with the rise of forum spambots. That made it hard for new users to get in and we want new users. So now I'm changing to PHPBB2 which is fully open-source and very popular. And it comes with my new domain too.

Plus we want it to break free from being a TRS forum. Now we're making it more generally a hip hop + music + whatevarr forum with a little bit of focus on our family Rogue Squadron and dnb crew 3 of us are involved in - The Works. I might even consider giving some other crews a bit of space in it too just to make it a bigger forum.

The more the merrier. I mean the internet is all we have now. Funny when the scene was still alive the internet was livelier than now. We actually need it now more than ever, really.

And we need more beefs too, nothing gets a forum running better than beef. Controversy, bitches.

And lastly, I hope the Souljah Boy tell 'em banner works magic.

GET IN LINE PUNK!

No comments: